Applications close 15 September. Open by application for 100 businesses. $1500 value for free!
The Tourism Digital BizKeeper is a practical and interactive program that will walk you through the fundamentals of a digital presence that your customers will seek, and you will keep for many years to come. The program will give you the digital skills you need if you don’t have the luxury of having a digital marketer in house.
Who should apply?
- Tourism, events and hospitality businesses
- The program is best suited for businesses that do not have a digital expert in house.
- This is a foundation course, so no previous training is required. We will be running a Digital BizKeeper 202 program in 2022 for those a bit more advanced – keep an eye out for it!
- Applicants must be able to participate in weekly online sessions and activities.
What will you learn in Tourism Digital BizKeeper 101?
- What strategies, tools and techniques a smart tourism business needs to have in place to get more leads and convert more enquiries into bookings.
- The fundamentals of what makes a good website to convert leads into enquiries and bookings.
- Identify your markets and gain a competitive advantage through research, content and psychology.
- Social media in 2021 – what works and what doesn’t.
15 September 2021 | Applications close
21 October - 2 December 2021 | Sessions 1-6 (weekly)
With support from the Victorian Government, this program is being provided FREE of charge to Victorian tourism, events and hospitality businesses (valued at $1,500).
VTIC, in partnership with Tourism Tribe, is pleased to continue delivering the Tourism Digital BizKeeper program in 2021 – 2022.
This project is part of a wider industry development program that has been funded and supported by the Victorian Government.