Love it or hate it, effective networking generates up to 90 per cent of business leads, making it an essential contributor to small business success.
If you don’t promote yourself, your business, your product or service, nobody else will. But effective networking is so much more than schmoozing or handing out business cards. It’s also about establishing trust and building a supportive community around you.
Find out how to build relationships that are both meaningful and authentic, develop your own 30-second ‘elevator pitch’ and discover the many ways networking can deliver value to your business.
Meet other small business operators, grow your confidence, and put new skills into practice in a relaxed and comfortable environment guided by expert advice and feedback.
Learn how to build rapport and how to communicate your value quickly and effectively – both face-to-face and online – every time. Discover why the best networking is more about the giving than the getting, and how remaining open to new ideas and new people can help to make the pie bigger for all.
So, get yourself prepared to not only embrace but create networking opportunities at this essential Small Business Victoria workshop, one of many that have helped businesses get started in Victoria for more than 10 years.
Learn how to:
• Build rapport with simple tips and techniques
• Grow your business with networking
• Improve your networking skills and confidence
• Network effectively online and face to face
• Seek out local networking groups
• Deliver a 30-second business profile
• Develop your own business networking action plan
• Access tools, templates, support and resources