Attracting and retaining customers is essential in an increasingly competitive market, however, many wine businesses are not maximising their most profitable prospects: cellar door visitors.
Implementing an effective Direct to Customer (DTC) strategy involves much more than simply signing people up to a mailing list or creating a wine club. It starts with designing an enticing cellar door and developing memorable experiences that encourage repeat visitation and lead to ongoing, mutually beneficial relationships - and more sales.
This one-day workshop will cover:
• Designing your visitor space for more memorable experiences
• Systems that let you tailor campaigns
• Converting first time visitors into long-time customers
• Effective utilisation of newsletters, loyalty clubs and events
• Measuring success with appropriate data management
• Research and case studies on proven methods for increasing sales.
Prior to the workshop you will receive a questionnaire on the areas that are most important for your business. This will help Robin tailor the day to the regions unique needs.
For more information on this workshop, please contact Vineet Ahuja on 0418 566 381.