Small Business Mentoring Clinics
The Mornington Peninsula Shire in conjunction with Small Business Mentoring Service offer business mentoring sessions to support businesses on the Peninsula.
These clinics are introductory sessions, where you get the opportunity for a 45 minute one-on-one with a small business mentor at no cost.
Whether you are new to running a business or a seasoned business owner, a mentor can help you refine your business strategy, map out the direction that your business should be taking and assist in setting goals for your business to succeed.
Benefits of Working with a Mentor
- Help you to work on your business, rather than just in it
- Increase your marketing and business planning skills
- Help you to set objectives and direction
- Improve your motivation and confidence
- Help you to increase sales and profit
- Bring fresh thinking and identification of new opportunities
- Help you to link into other organisations
- Help you to resolve time management issues
All the business mentors have had specific experience of small business whether it is from having run a successful small business themselves or been in a company at a senior level involved with small businesses.
Come along with a key idea or two of what you would like to discuss.
Dates and times for 2020 sessions:
Wednesday 19 February
45 minute sessions starting at:
Bookings are essential and can be made via www.sbms.org.au/events#host-23. Please note that the events are only updated on their website two months in advance.
For any further questions, please contact the Economic Development Unit on 5950 1446 or [email protected]