You wouldn’t set out on a road trip without a map. The road to business success is no different. Without a map to guide you, you’re flying blind and just as likely to end up lost or facing down a dead end.
So, take the guesswork out of your next steps and fast track your business towards success at this practical two-hour workshop that will show you how to clarify your long-term goals into a solid business plan.
Find out how to build your own business plan that will guide your way forward, step by step, minimise the risks ahead and prepare you to make the most of opportunities waiting around the corner.
Come away armed with a one-page road map that will set out exactly where you’re at, where you want to be in future and, most importantly, set out a clear pathway of next steps and strategies that will get you there.
As well as keeping your business on track, having a ready-prepared plan is a vital tool to have up your sleeve whenever you seek finance, lease premises, arrange permits or engage staff.
Get ready to take your business onwards to success at this essential Small Business Victoria workshop, one of many that have helped businesses get started in Victoria for more than 10 years.
Learn how to:
• Discover and explore new opportunities
• Identify key risks and limits to growth
• Solve problems using a range of tools and processes
• Think ahead and size up future directions
• Create a business framework
• Develop strategies to fast track success
• Build a one-page business plan
• Access tools, templates, support and resources.